I have a testimony in Jesus Christ and in Heavenly Father. I know that they love me so much they established a plan that allows me to return to live with them. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and of Joseph Smith, I know Heavenly Father restored the gospel through him. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and his love for me. I have a testimony of Thomas S. Monson. I know he is a living prophet and through him we receive guidance from our Father in Heaven. I know going on my mission is the right thing to do, I want to become a tool in the hands of the Lord. I know that Fort Lauderdale is the place I am supposed to go and the Lord will help me on my path. I know families can be together forever, that I will be able to see my grandmother and other relatives that have passed on when I too leave this world and return to Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elder Park

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 78 In Ft. Lauderdale....

March 30, 2015
Baptism

Ugh… Boo doo da doo boo … ugh… Boo doo da doo boo… ugh 6:30 already… ugh… rustle, rustle… thud. Silence as the apartment prays. Then mid-prayer I am reminded that it is Saturday… Why is Saturday so important? S******* baptism! I remember! This is going to be a special day.
Erg…phew … erg… phew… 60 Yeah! That was easy! And there are 2 eggs for breakfast. GAINS! This is going to be a special day.
Shlertit… ah… hmmm… Shlertit… ah… hmmm… man King Benjamin is killing it in this address… “only in t he service of your God”… “Wo, Wo unto him that knoweth that he rebelleth against God!”… This is going to be a special day.
Ring… huh… ring… phone call? This early? Hello, S******? <m**** foo…BLAH…BLAC…RWAR… she’s yelling> Ok… Ok… we are coming… What the heck? M**** is going nuts! This is going to be a special day.
Vroom… crunch… splash… Haitian lady screaming… baptismal candidate crying…. And there goes our day! This is going to be a special day.
Elder Park is in the middle row 6th from the left.
Runing… walking… driving… all day trying to end conflict and increase faith… yeah… Finally baptism! YES she goes down. VIKTWA!!

and yeah that was the majority of the week... I did meet some Spanish people but they were kinda flaky.

but all around it was a great week!

Hey everybody should check this Easter Video out! Its awesome and after you watch it share it!\

Love you all
Stay Strong, Push on!!!


Elder Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment