I have a testimony in Jesus Christ and in Heavenly Father. I know that they love me so much they established a plan that allows me to return to live with them. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and of Joseph Smith, I know Heavenly Father restored the gospel through him. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and his love for me. I have a testimony of Thomas S. Monson. I know he is a living prophet and through him we receive guidance from our Father in Heaven. I know going on my mission is the right thing to do, I want to become a tool in the hands of the Lord. I know that Fort Lauderdale is the place I am supposed to go and the Lord will help me on my path. I know families can be together forever, that I will be able to see my grandmother and other relatives that have passed on when I too leave this world and return to Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elder Park

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Food...











Elder: 
More of Belle Glade... 

Fire everywhere!


I am not sending that pic to tell you that I like Haitian food... its so you can see my pain... MAKE LEAH SEE THIS!!!

Me: Is it a "controlled" farm fire burn?

O My..... I don't even know what too say about that food..... Cow Pie?

Elder: ... yeah to both...

Me: What is in it?

Elder: EVERYTHING... its just boiled all together.

Me: Is that how ALL Haitian food is?

Elder: ... alot of it... 

Me: Leah is gagging over here...

Elder: yeah... I was too...

Me: Does it taste ok though?

Elder: no.

Thats no.(period)


No comments:

Post a Comment