I have a testimony in Jesus Christ and in Heavenly Father. I know that they love me so much they established a plan that allows me to return to live with them. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and of Joseph Smith, I know Heavenly Father restored the gospel through him. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and his love for me. I have a testimony of Thomas S. Monson. I know he is a living prophet and through him we receive guidance from our Father in Heaven. I know going on my mission is the right thing to do, I want to become a tool in the hands of the Lord. I know that Fort Lauderdale is the place I am supposed to go and the Lord will help me on my path. I know families can be together forever, that I will be able to see my grandmother and other relatives that have passed on when I too leave this world and return to Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elder Park

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 79 In Ft. Lauderdale....

April 6, 2015

Got the bike its the same model but a year or two newer and it looks sick! But I now need to get a new lock and helmet. but that's ok

We baptized on Tuesday this week. We had set a goal for 5 baptisms this month and on the 31st we achieved our goal with 2 incredible young men! A*** and J****** J***. stellar Haitian youth. Did you hear about the temple in Haiti.



Easter we just watched conference! that was BOSS


Well this week started off big! We had the baptism of Andy and Johnson Jean on Tuesday and they were baptized by their neighbor and recent convert L******* A*****. It was really good and it gave a huge boost to the Young Men's program! And their mother (the lady in the picture) now wants to be baptized as well and we are working with her!

Yeah, just our new ride....
Then we went to a 7-hour missionary leadership meeting in Ft. Lauderdale with the Global Director of Proselyting. And receive a TRUCK load of information teaching us how to really be missionaries. 

We also have been instructed on how to plan better, its worth taking more time to plan than to go out unprepared!

Then of course on Saturday and Sunday we spent the combined 10 hours in the branch building watching conference!

But for the most part that was our week, VERY busy but not very exciting!

LOVE YOU 
STAY STRONG and PUSH ON!!
Elder Parque!

No comments:

Post a Comment