I have a testimony in Jesus Christ and in Heavenly Father. I know that they love me so much they established a plan that allows me to return to live with them. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and of Joseph Smith, I know Heavenly Father restored the gospel through him. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and his love for me. I have a testimony of Thomas S. Monson. I know he is a living prophet and through him we receive guidance from our Father in Heaven. I know going on my mission is the right thing to do, I want to become a tool in the hands of the Lord. I know that Fort Lauderdale is the place I am supposed to go and the Lord will help me on my path. I know families can be together forever, that I will be able to see my grandmother and other relatives that have passed on when I too leave this world and return to Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elder Park

Friday, July 3, 2015

Week 89 In Ft. Lauderdale....

June 15, 2015

Well we were supposed to have a wedding and a baptism this week but as of right now the whole thing is off. they may or may not have gotten married on Saturday, but we were neither invited nor told. You see the branch made a big deal about having the wedding at the chapel and having a little party so that is what we planned then Tuesday night... the branch president calls them in and cancels the whole show... they had already invited people and already made a big deal about it. So that was a big problem and they kind of got offendido... We are currently trying to repair the whole situation. 

And because of that this week had a kind of bitter taste... 

BUT we got a new Elder in the house form Montana, Elder THORderson, and I gained a companionship of sisters into my district... yay?! I am not too excited about the latter. I have never had sisters in my district, and it adds a level of difficulty, I have to do a comp. study weekly because I can't do exchanges. And there's the fact that I have to now be more sensitive in my comments about improvements that are necessary. GIRLS CAUSE PROBLEMS.

We found a lot of people for other areas, but nobody for ourselves this week, but that just means that we will see some great milagros in our area. 

Leah and I  sent a sneakie
Greenie package to Elder Brown.
For the learning I learned the value of communication, it is better to tell all of the details, than just what you want some one to hear. It causes more problems in the long run, than if it is all brought up and worked out in the very beginning. 




Well Stay Strong, Push ON!!

Elder Parque.

No comments:

Post a Comment