I have a testimony in Jesus Christ and in Heavenly Father. I know that they love me so much they established a plan that allows me to return to live with them. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and of Joseph Smith, I know Heavenly Father restored the gospel through him. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and his love for me. I have a testimony of Thomas S. Monson. I know he is a living prophet and through him we receive guidance from our Father in Heaven. I know going on my mission is the right thing to do, I want to become a tool in the hands of the Lord. I know that Fort Lauderdale is the place I am supposed to go and the Lord will help me on my path. I know families can be together forever, that I will be able to see my grandmother and other relatives that have passed on when I too leave this world and return to Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elder Park

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 75 In Ft. Lauderdale....

March 9, 2015

Well great this week was good. We had a great Mission Leadership Council this week and we learned a lot of great things that are going to help our mission achieve our goals. The main focus was on accountability and setting expectations. Which are wonderful principles that everybody should learn. 

There were a lot of great things that happened this week one of them being that we were able, with the help of the Lord, to bring 5 people to sacrament meeting and set all 5 of them with dates.
There is a lot going on but I really can't wrap my head around it all to tell you what is all going down, but this week we will be giving a training and President will be in attendance.

Just know I am doing well and I am very busy! The good kind of busy!

Stay Strong, Push On!!


Elder Parque

Getting a replacement bike...
Me: I just saw Dad's question about the bike. It just reminded me that I haven't called CTR, I will take care of it today and get it paid for. Hopefully, they are not waiting for the payment to get the new one sent out to you. I'm sorry, if that is the case!!
  
Elder :new bike! is it the same one? or a different one?

Me: He said it is the same bike that we had purchased. So I am thinking it is the same one. Do you think you want to bring it home with you or leave it for an incoming missionary?

Elder: well if its going to be a brand new bike... it should be worth it to take home...

Me: Well, that is true. And you will be used to having a bike as transportation. Do you think you could ride it all the way to North Salt Lake every day? ;)

Elder: trax is now in day break and then

Me: Yes, that is true. Trax will help out quite a bit! Garret might be willing to share Nora with you if you ask nicely!

Elder: ... I doubt that will work... the 2 of us sharing a car? What I might do is "ride with dad" for a few months until I can afford a car. and us my bike to get around town. I actually learned that I do enjoy biking, and I will need to loose some weight when I get home.

Me: I am sure you will have some help. That's good that you do enjoy biking. How has it been going with borrowing bikes the last few weeks?

Elder: all good I normally have to help them repair their bikes first because they don't take care of them. I can ride a good bike. not a crappy one.

Me: It's a good thing that you had a Comp that taught you how to take care of  a bike! You can share that with the other missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment