HE IS FIGURING IT OUT!! THE LAST PARAGRAPH WAS AWESOME TO READ!! HEHE!
Well
this week was a boring week! There was no extraordinary trips to take not
mishaps with the car. (other than I think someone tried to break in). We were
able to have a regular (for the most part) week!!! It was so nice! This week we
were able to find 3 new families to teach and they are all incredible. And most
of them are English so I can teach!.
I am
starting to get the gist of the conversations in Creole but I am still
hopelessly lost. But there is improvement in sight!
Miracles
of this week! E**** (that's a first name) came to church. He is a Haitian man
new to the are a and he was on FaceBook and mentioned that he needed to find a
church to go to and one of his friends saw it and it reminded her that she
hasn't been to church in a long time so she told him that she was going to
church and that he could go with her. So he came we were like "who you
is" and he didn't understand so we said "komunman ou rele" (how
you called) and he said E****, we set up an appointment for that night. on our
way to the appointment we were delayed so we got there 30 mins late. We apologized
but he said it didn't matter because we represent Jesus and if we say we are
coming we are coming. we taught him and a friend a great lesson (or my
companion did...haha) and all went well. Then after after they told us how
excited they had been, when E**** told his friend I******* that we were coming
they realized they didn't have chairs for us to sit in, so they ran around town
looking for chairs and found some for us and cleaned them and covered them with
a sheet for us. They are great guys.
Another
thing that I wanted to tell you is that Haitians have weird jokes, one that
they love is translated to "its supposed to be black but it is really
white..." ... ... ... ... MICHEAL JACKSON!!! ohahahAHAHAHA they get so
cracked up over that.
Some things are getting more stressful with the new assignment,
the same sort of things that were happening last time. These kind of problems
always seem to be near me... there are very few of them in the mission but they
are always near me. I think God is telling me that I should have caused my
parents less problems... Parents are leaders assigned by God so their advice is
good and should be followed and it will be better for you. I think I will write
a talk on that and send it to Bishop Richins and have him give it to the
youth.
I
WISH I WAS A BETTER CHILD... especially now that I am kinda an adult...
Welp. People seem excited that I am turning 20 so yay! It's great!
Love
yall babye!
Stay
Strong Push ON!!
ELDER PARQUE
No comments:
Post a Comment