Como le va haceri?
This has been a difficult week for me, because Elder L*** is
district leader we now also do exchanges with the zone leaders every week. So
that means there are two days a week that we don't work together, and this week
both exchanges I stayed in our area. 2 days in a row I had to be in charge of
the area, planning appointments and lessons and what not! and I couldn't really
get to much help because neither of the other Elders knew my area or my gators.
And it meant I had to really evaluate the Electness of the gators I found. It
was a definite struggle. I have also been having difficulties getting along
with others and their unusual habits, but I realized the other night after an
unusally hard day as I was just venting in my journal that the reason I
was having the difficulties was because I was focusing on those negative and
since thats what I was focused on I was finding more. So now I am focusiing on
the positives (or trying my best).
Elder M***** is the new Elder in the house and he's from
Brigham City, and he is the youngest boy of 8 kids he only has a younger
sister. He likes singing, eating like a cow and talking in funny voices. He has
6 months left and then death! It's so weird to hear about dying missionaries and
what not. I am just meeting all these wonderful guys and they are leaving!
Its just started we all have 2 years! BAH!
I think it's awesome that Leah's still good enough at
math to compete in it and can't believe that she's going to be a young
woman! < BAH NO MAKE - UP! make up is to attract boys. FSY says no
dating til 16. That means there's no need to attract boys until then!> Also the rain
has pretty much stopped and that's good. Being in the car is nice. I don't get to
drive because 1. I don't have a TiWi card yet and 2. because I'm the junior comp.
Its SUPER WEIRD I can't beleive how much I miss driving. AND how TERRIBLE other
people are at driving! (Like he isn't?) I have finger inprints in the "o cheese handle"! Speaking
of cheese, these people offered us a cheese cake... I didn't get to bring it
home... because Elder L*** said he doesn't like cheese... (How can anyone turn down CHEESECAKE!?!??!) so they gave us an
apple... I cried. (I totally feel his pain.)
Otherwise, this was it and just talking about the week I
feel a little better. It wasn't as bad as I remembered. We met a TON of new
people and stole a TON of JW matirial off investigators doors. Saturday
mornings, thats when they go out, saturday mornings until noon like clock work. They're EVERYWHERE then... they're nowhere... I don't know if they've figured
out teleportation or what, its incredible.
But I love hearing from you and will send some small gifts
soon form my little part of Cuba.
les quiero. Tengan un buenos dias.
STAY STRONG, PUSH ON
Tu Hijo,
ELDER PARK
No comments:
Post a Comment