I have a testimony in Jesus Christ and in Heavenly Father. I know that they love me so much they established a plan that allows me to return to live with them. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and of Joseph Smith, I know Heavenly Father restored the gospel through him. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and his love for me. I have a testimony of Thomas S. Monson. I know he is a living prophet and through him we receive guidance from our Father in Heaven. I know going on my mission is the right thing to do, I want to become a tool in the hands of the Lord. I know that Fort Lauderdale is the place I am supposed to go and the Lord will help me on my path. I know families can be together forever, that I will be able to see my grandmother and other relatives that have passed on when I too leave this world and return to Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Elder Park

Friday, September 13, 2013

Finally, Some Pictures From The CCM. Muchas Gracias Tarcisio...

The computers are so slow at the CCM that Elder Park has not been able to send us any pictures.
To make a long story short... A cute friend of mine from work, Patty, has a close friend that actually works at the CCM (MTC) in Mexico. I was at work last night and got a Facebook message from this new friend of mine, that he had a surprise for me to come in about 10 minutes. Needless to say, I couldn't leave my desk until the surprise showed up. He was able to find Elder Park and take some pictures!
                  AHHHH!!! YAY! O My G'Ness!! Happy Dance, Happy Dance!
                   Tarcisio, you are so Freakin' Awesome do that! 
What a sweet surprise for this Mama. Happy, Happy Tears! Elder Park looks great!

Elder Park and his CCM Companion
This is the Marvelous campus, the new MTC  Mexico... CCM Mexico...
Centro de Capaciticion Misional  Mexico...
Former, Benemerito Campus... Patty and I studied here


Elder Park's Distrito at CCM

Behind them, You can see the "B" of "Benemerito"...


The other side, this is the "Chiquihuite" hill
The other side, this is the "Chiquihuite" hill, again...



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it.... It´s very nice to be at CCM (MTC) and do this for You... Love You, Tarcisio....

    ReplyDelete